Cartier Santos 24mm Automatic Yellow Gold
Cartier Santos Ladies Automatic in 18ct Yellow Gold, With Box and Paperwork.
With a 24mm 18ct yellow gold case with white dial, Roman numerals, blue-steel hands and sapphire glass crystal. Powered by automatic, self-winding movement, on an 18k yellow gold bracelet with 18k fold-over clasp. The face is 24mm x 36 mm and the bracelet is approx. 14cm long.
In excellent condition and is accompanied by Cartier box and Cartier certificate and international guarantee.
Out of stock
Cartier Santos 29mm Automatic Yellow Gold
Cartier is one of the world’s leading providers of jewellery and watches, with an impeccable taste and design. The brand was founded in 1847 in Paris by 27-year-old Louis-Francois Cartier who took over his jewellery master’s shop and started his eponymous brand. Louis-Francois’s sons helped take Cartier from a respectable Parisian jewellery house to a global phenomenon by becoming involved in the company. A timeless aesthetic imprint and a high level of craftsmanship made Cartier a legendary brand. The company adhered to the motto of Louis Cartier, the nephew of the founder: “Never imitate, always innovate.”.
Jewellery and watches from Cartier are popular with royalty. Alfred Cartier, the son of the company’s founder, was nicknamed the “King of Jewellers” by King Edward VII of Great Britain. In the course of time, this enabled Cartier to make a name for itself both on the Old Continent and in the New World, and also to win the hearts of the rich Maharajahs of India. A number of famous personalities have also been captivated by the magic of Cartier, and it appears no one can resist the appeal of this luxury brand.
Each Cartier collection has a story to tell. For example this Cartier Santos 29mm Automatic Yellow Gold is part of the ‘Santos’ collection. The ‘Santos’ watch was designed in 1904 by Louis Cartier for his good friend, a Brazilian aviator named Alberto Santos-Dumont. Santos-Doumont wanted a watch that enabled him to read the time at a glance during flight, without removing his pocket watch, which was the practice at the time. Louis Cartier produced for him the ‘Santos’ wristwatch. The Cartier ‘Santos’ watch combines durability and precision with elements of Art Deco style, which make the Santos a versatile and timeless piece still very popular today.
- Brand: Cartier
- Reference number: TBC
- Year of production:1989
- Auriks reference nr: cart57
- Condition case: Excellent (Worn with no or minimal signs of wear)
- Condition bezel: Excellent (Worn with no or minimal signs of wear)
- Condition crown: Excellent (Worn with no or minimal signs of wear)
- Condition dial: Excellent (Worn with no or minimal signs of wear)
- Condition glass: Excellent (Worn with no or minimal signs of wear)
- Condition bracelet: Excellent (Worn with no or minimal signs of wear)
- Serviced: Yes
- Movement: Automatic
- Box and/or papers: Watch and original box and papers
- Gender: Unisex
- Case diameter: 24 x 36 mm
- Case material: Yellow gold
- Bezel material: Yellow Gold
- Chrystal: Sapphire crystal
- Water resistance: 30 ATM
- Dial: Beige
- Dial numerals: Roman numerals
- Bracelet material: Yellow gold
- Bracelet length: approximately 14cm
- Clasp: Double-fold clasp
|Box and/or papers