The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- telephone number and shipping/billing address, your day and month of birth, your favourite designers and information regarding your browsing and shopping behaviour.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- to take your order, process payment and deliver your purchase to you.
We use the information that you have given us in order to take your order, process payment and deliver your purchase to you. We also use it to deliver marketing communications, give access to services for registered users, personalise your visit to our site and provide assistance via our Customer Care team.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your personal information] for 12 months We will then dispose your information by erasing the records.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com, Unit 5,Priory Mews, Monks Ferry, BIRKENHEAD, CH41 5AZ if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Auriks, Unit 5 Priory Mews, Monks Ferry, BIRKENHEAD, CH41 5AZ.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
- Information Commissioner’s Office
- Wycliffe House
- Water Lane
- SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk